National University of Singapore - B.Eng (EE) (Hons), MSc. (EE)
Sheffield State University, USA – Doctor of Science
Chairman & CEO, Neuro Code Research Pte Ltd
Chairman & CEO, Beijing Neuro Code Technology Co., Ltd.
Vice President, Singapore Chamber Commerce & Industry
• Possesses more than 25 years of R&D experience, 15 years in Artificial Intelligence and Neural Network technologies, and 10 years in Neuro Soundwave technology.
• Lecturer, Research Scientist and Senior Management of Temasek Polytechnic, National University of Singapore and Agency of Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) Research Institute.
• Represented United Nation’s specialized agency, World Intellectual Property Organization as an International Expert Speaker in Intellectual Property Rights. Published Paper was adopted by several countries including the United States International Trade Commission in 2009, the Network of African Medical Librarians (Medlibafrica) in 2010 and The Republic of China (Taiwan) Parliament in 2013.
• Inventor of World’s First Virtual Factory, realization of concept design to 3D prototyping manufacturing from different parts of the world through Internet.
• CEO of A*Star spin-off company.
• CEO and GM of companies in SGX Main Board Listed Corporation.